Friday, May 14, 2010

Goodbye Tribute to the Old House

Here is a little video of the girls and I leaving the old house so that the movers could do their thing. Ironically it was very easy for me to say goodbye to the old house.

My mom got choked up when she went back to the house one last time and so did Dan. It was a very special home for us.

I balled when our realtor put the sign in the yard and got choked up the first few times seeing the sign. But thankfully when I went back to the house one last time to hand it over to the new owner, I wasn't sad at all. It could be due to the fact that I was running around freaked out after I discovered 4 cabinets in the kitchen that still had stuff in them.

Anyway Bye, Bye First House. We loved you.

Untitled from Elise Deeble on Vimeo.

No comments: