Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hadley's 1st Inaugural Trip to a Royals Game!

Hadley met me at Church, we grabbed a quick lunch (peanut butter and honey sandwiches) and we took off for a ballgame that we've been looking forward to for over a year now.  Just like her two older sisters, this was Hads' first ballgame.  But... actually, it started with a quick nap - on the way to the stadium...
 This is her face upon first seeing the field and finding her seat.  It was amazing - she was on sensory overload.  The second we walked out of the tunnel and saw the field, the crowd erupted and the Royals promptly had four hits and scored three runs.  It was pandemonium that I think overwhelmed her a bit.  I, of course, might've been a twinge over-excited to be sharing that 3 run rally with my daughter. 


 I'm not going to lie.  She was way better than the other kids.  Scouts started to swarm.




Oh my Hads.  I wish this day never had to end.  You were so excited, so sweet, so proud to be with me.  It was a highlight of my life and I left with my heart being full - to just have been with you.

No comments: