Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch (thanks Owen!)

Hadley is pretty amazing. She eats like a champ and has yet to poop since coming home. My wife says that's bad but I can think of worse things.
Her sisters were better today.
Mia? Mia is still not doing well, though. I have now resorted to driving her around town, just to get her to calm down. A few days ago, we drove to Eudora and back. Nothing has felt more manly. Just me and my daughter, cruising Eudora in the minivan.
Bri? Well, Bri just wants to dance. Our current rotation on itunes is Smashmouth's version of "I'm a Believer." Her all time is Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy." I also try and mix in a little U2, just to keep things respectable.
Mom? Mom is amazing. A strong, strong woman that wife of mine. I spend more time trying to slow her down than anything else. Tonight, I had to banish her to the couch.
Dad? Dad can't remember anyone's names.

No comments: